Add New Video
User: Administrator, Educator, Learner
The following steps describe how you upload pre-recorded movie files to Vosaic.
Videos may be viewed in the browser or the mobile app.
1. Click ADD NEW VIDEO located near the top left of the Videos tab page.
2. Enter the name of the video in the Enter Video Name field.
3. Click the Select Button Form To Use For Marking Up This Video field to select the Form you want to apply to the video.
4. Enter a date if applicable.
Uploaded videos will be organized by date in the Video List.
5. Click Save & Continue to Upload.
There are a few ways to add a new video to your Vosaic account.
6a. Drag and drop the pre-recorded video file from a finder window into the Drag and drop video you wish to upload onto this area;
6b. Click Choose Video to Upload and select the location of the video file.
6c. Click Record & Upload Video to begin recording a new video in your web browser.