Change Owner of an Existing Video
Available to users in Learner, Educator, and Administrator roles.
To change the ownership of an existing video from one user to another, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Vosaic account.
- Click the “Videos” tab in the top bar.
- Navigate to a video of which you wish to change ownership.
- Select the gear icon on the right.
- Select Edit Video Details from the drop-down menu.
- In the Edit Video modal, click the drop-down labeled “Change Ownership Of This Video To:”.
- Find a new owner using a search, or select them from the drop-down.
- Click Save to apply changes.