The following instructions explain how to deactivate iCoda from iOS devices.
The Coda (Mac) Command Centre is responsible for allocating the iCoda Activations. There are no actual licenses for iCoda (iOS devices). For example: if your institution purchased five iCoda Activations, those will appear in the Command Centre under "Activations" much like the picture below.
- Connect the Mac to the internet. See this article for wifi requirements.
- Launch Coda on the Mac.
- Coda > Command Centre... and click on Devices in the top left corner of the Command Centre window
- Single click on the arrowhead just to the left of ACTIVATIONS if necessary in order to reveal the Activations assigned to the Command Centre.
- Single click on the device name you'd like to deactivate iCoda on.
- Single click on Deactivate.
- If deactivation is complete, the device name under ACTIVATIONS will return to Available.