Add Existing Videos to a Project
Available to users in Learner, Educator, and Administrator roles.
The Projects feature in Vosaic is a helpful tool in applying a multitude of settings to uploaded videos in a flash. If you wish to add existing videos to a Project, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Vosaic account.
- Click on the “Videos” tab in the top bar.
- Navigate to a video you’d like to add to a project.
- Click the “Settings (Gear) Icon” and select Edit Video Details from the drop-down menu.
- Edit Video modal will appear.
- Locate and click the “Select Project For The Video,” option, and select the desired project from the drop-down menu.
- Click save to add the existing video to your desired project.
- IMPORTANT: If you wish to apply project settings to the video you’ve just added to a project, click the Projects tab in the top bar.
- Select the project you added the video to, and scroll down to “Force changes”.
- Click the box under “Force changes” and save to apply project settings to all videos, including the one you just added, in the project.