Deleting a Project and All Videos In It
Available to users in Educator, and Administrator roles.
The Projects feature in Vosaic is a helpful tool in organizing and managing your video content. Among its benefits is the ability to delete all videos in a project at once, rather than individually. If you wish to delete all videos in a project simultaneously, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Projects tab in the top bar.
- Click on the Project you want to delete, and the Edit Project menu will appear.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Menu, and in the bottom right corner, click the Delete Project option.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm. Check the “Delete All Videos tied to this project” box.
- With the box checked, select delete to remove all videos in the project.