How to Speed Up Uploads of Videos Recorded With an iPad or iPhone
Available to users in Administrator,Educator, and Learner roles.
Due to the impressively high resolution on iPad cameras, these detailed video files are larger so they take longer to upload. To speed up uploading, here are a few things you can try.
- Record directly from the Vosaic iOS app itself. Our app automatically optimizes videos for faster upload. Here's how uploading using out app works.
- Change the resolution on your iPad camera. You can do this by following these steps on your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to the Camera tab and tap it.
- Tap the Record Video option
- Change the resolution from 1080p HD to 720p HD
- Resize the video using Quicktime on a Mac or similar software on a PC:
- Download the video file from your iPad/iPhone/Camera to your computer
- Open the video file using Quicktime Player
- Go to File->Export To...
- Select 480p
- Upload exported file
Making these changes will ensure the videos are still in HD but uploaded a bit faster.