Navigating Coda Command Center
NOTE: Beginning December 31st, 2017, development of Studiocode and iCoda will stop and new licenses will not be available for purchase. Please consider Vosaic as a replacement. Read More.
Files View of Command Center
- Devices: Displays Files and Activation information for iOS devices that belong to the given Command Center
- Activations: Lists the iCoda Activations and device names that are currently activated
- Devices: Displays all the iOS devices that are running iCoda and on the same wifi network as the given Command Center
- Files: Displays the Forms and XML files that are currently on the selected iPad
- Form: Displays the Forms that are currently on the selected iPad
- Download: Click after selecting a Form, in order to copy it to the Mac
- Upload: Click in order to copy a Form from the Mac to the iPad
- XMLs or CSVs: Displays the saved text files from previous coding sessions
- Download: Click after selecting the desired file(s), in order to copy it to the Mac
- Upload: Click to copy XML or CSV files from the Mac to the iPad
?Server View of Command Center?
- Server: Displays the Coda server information
- Server name: Displays name of the Server
- Status: Must be ON to live code
Click here to download a PDF of this article.