Record Multiple Camera Streams
Available to users in Learner, Educator, and Administrator roles.
IMPORTANT: Before you get started, make sure that the cameras you'd like to use are plugged into your computer.
- On the videos page, press the "Add New Video" button
- Enter video details and press the "Save and Continue to Upload" button
- On the next screen press the "Record and Upload Video" button
- Once the video player loads click the video input drop-down
- Select "Use Multiple Cameras" option
- In the dialog window, one at a time, select camera's you'd like to record from the drop-down
- A preview of each camera will show up
- Once camera sources are selected, press the "Next: Select Audio" button, to identify which microphone you'd like to use to go with the videos
- Once the audio source is selected, press the "Load Multi-Camera View" button
- A preview of selected cameras will appear in the Vosaic player
- Your video is now ready for recording