Studiocode 10.3.7 Release Notes
NOTE: Beginning December 31st, 2017, development of Studiocode and iCoda will stop and new licenses will not be available for purchase. Please consider Vosaic as a replacement. Read More.
Studiocode 10.3.7 (10231) Update
October 1st, 2015
OSX 10.11 El Capitan
- This release has a number of updates for compatibility with Apples OS X 10.11 El Capitan. If you have updated your OS X to 10.11 it is highly recommended to install this update.
- Timeline for captures will now update even if capture window minimized.
- AVFoundation capture will now remember previous device setting.
- No longer see an error message when opening AVFoundation capture on Apple machines that do not have an inbuilt camera.
- The preference to turn off timeline movie during capture now operates correctly.
- The communication window will no longer try to start capture on a machine that has no capture device present.
- The menu item "Rows _> New Merged Row" now operates correctly.
- The AVFoundation Audio Source will now be remembered.
- The geometry fields on the code window inspector now validate correctly, and will no longer show a error dialog which can not be closed.
- Resolved a crash when illegal characters entered in lag time for code buttons
- Resolved a crash in scripting that would sometimes occur when variable with "$" characters are used on their own.
- Resolved a crash when combining large amounts of timelines.
- Resolved a crash when trying to export movies from a timeline that does not have a movie attached.
- Resolved a crash when drawing on a movie in the movie organizer.
- Resolved a crash when too many movie instance windows were open.
- Resolved a crash that might occur when trying to database a picture from a movie organizer.
- Resolved a crash related to the progress bar when databasing from the movie organizer or sorter / transcription.
- Resolved a memory leak in the movie instance window that would eventually lead to crashes.
- Mouse cursor is no longer visible over movies being run in fullscreen mode.
- An issue that would sometimes cause a light colored line to appear at the top of movie instance windows has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where the playhead would jump to the start of a movie instance for particular MP4 files.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing instances being dragged from timeline to movie org.
- Stacking timelines will now keep the first timeline movie?s timecode track.
- Timeline will no longer fully zoom in after stacking.
- We are recommending you use Blackmagic driver version 10.4.3 with all Blackmagic thunderbolt devices when using Studiocode 10.3.7 on OS X 10.10.5.