Studiocode v10 Upgrade Process
The following upgrade process is applicable for Studiocode v4 or v5 users that are intending to use Studiocode v10 on the same Mac that they are currently using.
- Ensure that your Mac(s) meet(s) the Studiocode V10 Upgrade Requirements.
- If certain Studiocode licenses are to be registered on specific Macs, make note of that information here.
- If the v10 upgrade requirements are met, Deregister Studiocode on all Mac(s).
- Backup your Mac (recommended by Apple when upgrading Operating Systems)
- # Upgrade the Mac OS X to a compatible version with Studiocode v10 while keeping your Mac plugged into power.
- Install and register Studiocode v10.
- Installing & Registering Studiocode on Mac OS X 10.11 or 10.12
- Installing & Registering Studiocode on Mac OS X 10.10
# Not required if you are currently running a Mac OS X version compatible with Studiocode v10.