Upload a Video to a Project
Available to users in Learner, Educator, and Administrator roles.
The Projects feature in Vosaic is a helpful tool in applying a multitude of settings to uploaded videos in a flash. If you wish to upload a video into a Project, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Vosaic account.
- Click on the videos tab in the top bar, and press the “Add New Video” button
- Add New Video screen will appear
- Enter a Video Name
- Select a Project you’d like to upload the video to from the drop-down menu
- Click “Save & Continue to Upload”
- Proceed to upload or record a video like normal, and it will be placed into your selected project.