Video Not Processing
Available to users in Learner, Educator, and Administrator roles.
If a video is stuck in processing stage for unusually long period of time, it could be due to one of the following:
- Video is corrupted
- Video is in unsupported or HDR (High Efficiency) format
Video is Corrupted
Does the video play on your computer/device before uploading to Vosaic? If it doesn't, the video file is corrupted and you will need to re-record.
Video is in Unsupported or HDR (High Efficiency) Format
Even though the video file extension is accepted by Vosaic (i.e. .mov), the codec used for that video may not be supported. For example, we currently don't support Apple ProRes codec or videos recorded with HDR (High Efficiency) setting enabled.
If the video is already recorded using HDR setting try re-exporting it using QuickTime Player (on a Mac), or equivalent on a PC.
- Open the video in QuickTime
- From the "File" menu select "Export As ..."
- Select "720p..." (or "480p..." for smaller file that will upload faster to Vosaic)
Disable HDR on Your iOS Device
- Go to Settings
- Swipe down to find, and tap "Camera"
- Tap "Record Video"
- Tap to select "720p HD at 30 fps" (this will record small files that will upload faster and use less space on your device)
- Swipe down and make sure "HDR Video (High Efficiency)" setting is turned off
Still Need Help?
If neither of these solutions helps, please contact our support using the chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.