User: Administrator, Educator, Learner, Viewer
Use the Account Details page to edit your name, email address or change your password. The Administrator is the only user allowed to edit the Organization Name.
Go to Account Details by clicking near your name in the top right corner of the page and select either Basic Information or Change Password.
The Basic Information page allows you to change your name and login email address. The Organization Name field can only be modified by the Administrator role and will be greyed out for all other Users.
Click the Save Changes button to save changes.
The Change Password page allows you create a new password.
Passwords must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 6 characters.
- Contain at least one capital letter.
- Contain at least one lower-case letter.
- Contain one number or special character.
To change your password:
- Enter new password in the New Password field.
- Re-enter new password in the Re-Enter Password field.
- Click the Update Password button.
The Purchases page shows your current Vosaic subscription plan, including Package, Max Users, Max Video Minutes, and Expiration date.