Attaching Additional Forms to a Video
User: Administrator, Educator, Learner
There is no limit to the number of additional forms that can be attached to a video.
The following steps describe how to attach an additional form(s) to a video.
1. Single click on a video from the Video List.
2. Click Watch and Mark Up the Video.
3. Click the Change Button Form field.
4. Click the name of the form being attached to the video.
5. Mark moment on the additional form timeline.
Forms with no marked moments on the form timeline will be detached from the video upon Exit of the video (does not include the Primary and a Custom form).
Note: If applicable repeat steps 3 -5 to continue attaching additional forms.