Green Flickering Screen
NOTE: Beginning December 31st, 2017, development of Studiocode and iCoda will stop and new licenses will not be available for purchase. Please consider Vosaic as a replacement. Read More.
If you see moments of green screen flickering on your movie in Studiocode, it's typically indicative of movie files that have been encoded in a codec that is not ideal for Quicktime or Studiocode. Try the following to remedy.
- Open the movie file in QuickTime (prior to putting it in Studiocode)
- In QuickTime, go to File > Export > and choose the appropriate resolution.
- If you have HD video, choose 720p....
- Name the file appropriately and choose its destination, and choose, Save.
- Use the converted movie file to package in Studiocode