Studiocode 10.3.13 Release Notes
NOTE: Beginning December 31st, 2017, development of Studiocode and iCoda will stop and new licenses will not be available for purchase. Please consider Vosaic as a replacement. Read More.
Studiocode 10.3.13 (10248) Update
January 13, 2016
- iCal capture functionality has been restored for OS X Yosemite and OS X El Capitan.
- By popular demand we have brought back the v9 movie player instance selector! You can find this in the bottom right corner of the movie instance window. Note that the instance selector on the floating movie controller is still available.
- Resolved and issue where pressing enter while editing a row to move to the next row would reset the rows color if it?s color had been modified.
- Instance notes that only have one character will now be displayed in overlay text.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent you from resizing your timeline on a second display when the2nd display had a larger resolution than the primary display.