Audio Out of Sync When Viewing Movie Package
If, when viewing a movie package, the audio is out of sync with the video, there are typically three possible reasons and solutions. First, it's important to identify which of the three situations matches yours by answering the following two questions.
- When viewing the movie package, is the audio consistently out of sync throughout the entire movie? Or, does it get progressively more out of sync further through the movie?
- If the audio is consistently out of sync, go to question 2.
- If the audio gets progressively more out of sync, see this article.
- Was the movie packaged created by using the Studiocode Capture Window? Or, was it created from a pre-recorded movie file from another recording device like a camcorder?
- If the movie package was created via the Capture Window, see this article to learn how to re-synchronize the audio in the movie package. To ensure the audio is synchronized properly in future captures, see this article.
- If the movie package was created from a pre-recorded movie file, it is likely something that needs to be fixed/changed on the recording device itself.