Stack Timeline Movies
If you have multiple angles of video of the same event, it's often advantageous to watch them side by side in Studiocode to enhance the analysis. In terms of Studiocode terminology, the process of arranging multiple angles of video side by side, is called "Stacking".
Before following the instructions below, please refer to this article to be aware of other pertinent stacking information.
The following instructions describe how to stack individual movie packages so that you can view them side by side in a stacked movie package.
1. Open only the desired individual movie packages. Be sure that other unwanted movie packages are not open in the background, in other Mac "Spaces", or on the Dock.
2. Set the playhead on each individual movie package to the desired start point. Once stacked, the start point for the stacked movie depends on where the playhead is on each individual movie prior to stacking.
3. Go to File > Stack timeline movies
4. In the window that opens, make sure the menus are set to the following:
? Shortest timeline movie
5. Click "Save". The stacked movie package will be generated on-screen within a few seconds. Remember that the stacked movie package by default is a reference file.